Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

I just recently participated in an online class: Debate 101. You may think I'm kidding. I literally spent American dollars on online classes. Ok, not me particularly, but I know a guy. That's all you need to know. It's whatever. So anyway, I was taking this course. Finished top of the class. It was all women! OH WOMEN JOKE! [insert drum roll followed by cymbal] Oh smack! Anyways. Where was I?

It was the weirdest thing. The online class actually met in a classroom at a university. Everyone went to the classroom but then communicated over chat rooms. We never made eye contact. Well, I did once. I was shunned by the group for a week. Also, I received life-threatening messages via a brick through my front window. Using clipped-out letters from magazines...Oh how technology has changed our lives.

Finished my final exam though! It said. You are a
Socrates. You love to take long walks on the beach, stay up late, and party whenever there's people. Your debate power is arguing. Stay away from Gemini. A Taurus may turn out to be helpful this week. I was so glad to find out that I passed! Well, I think I did. For 75 bucks a class. I better have passed. I mean I'm equal to Socrates!

So, 45 classes later, I walk out with a degree from XiangWang University confirming I had passed Debate 101. I think it was a deal! Thank you Internet. Thank you for making my life complete. Thank you for sharing your knowledge to me at a low price of 3,375.00 (tax not included). Thank you XiangWang University for changing a middle-class citizens life.

So, I'm challenging the world. What questions do you have? I
am a contemporary Socrates here to solve all of life's answers. What? What's your question? How do you change your oil? I don't know that...NOOOO!!! Curse you XiangWang University!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment