Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

7/06/2009

A Toast to TarTar.

|

I think the question that has haunted mankind is "what is cream of tartar?" Some nerd might perk up and give a simple witty answer. Witty=wimpy. See, on this blog we don't spurt things out on command. K? We must survey the playing field. Give little Jimmy a chance at swinging the bat. Sure he has asthma, but he has feelings too. Keep that elbow tucked son! You follow? Things must be spelled out. Nothing is simple as a one sentence definition. Look at the word "the." Takes 373 pages to get the definition just right. But thanks to Webster, I know exactly what "the" is. It's the 3rd Solar System past Nubulae 5.

What were we talking about? Oh, cream of tartar! I interviewed an old witch who said, "tartar me once, and you're home safe. Tartar me twice, and there be a full moon tonight." Could this witch have something up her sleeve? I must argue no for she had on a sleeveless cloak. Odd if you ask me. Sleeveless cloaks on sale at JCPenny!

Now...
We all agree that cream of tartar is used in cooking.
We all agree that cream of tartar is good for you.
We all agree that cream of tartar is an excellent source of Kryptonite.
We all agree Thundercats was a good 90's cartoon.

So what's tartar? After many years of study, I am ready to release my findings. My partner Mr. Fisk and I have laboriously struggled to find the answer. And today, on the 6th of July, we have done it! We have an answer. Now mankind can sleep in peace...

Tartar is...tartar is...tartar is...tartar is...

Suddenly a rerun of Michael Jackson's life appears on a nearby television. Dr. Kopp & Mr. Fisk run to the TV and stare at it mindlessly. Looks like cream of tartar will be defined at a later date...pitty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment