Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

I had an uncanny meeting last week. Guess who I bumped into at the marketplace? Mr. Streptococcus! You know him, right? We hadn't seen each other in ages. He was still the same old, same old Mr. Streptococcus. Same look, same smell, same name!

Oh Mr. Streptococcus! Oh how you made me laugh into the wee hours of the night. Oh how you would make life's simple treasures the greatest joys. How you made me cough up phlegm and pray pain would go away...Wait a second. That's right! We are not friends, Mr. Streptococcus! You have tricked me indeed!

Mr. Streptococcus is actually code name for Mr. Strep Throat Terrorist?! You're an Arab?!? Oh...No? Well, I didn't mean to jump to any conclusion...I was just...I thought because you were a terrorist, you were---nevermind. (
cough) Seems we're in quite a predicament here, huh (slow nervous laugh).

(
1 minute of silence)

Well, it seems as if I hit a nerve with that last comment. Guess I should just rinse my mouth out...cruel things I said back there. Sorry about that. I'll just gulp down some of this ANTI-STREP THROAT MEDICINE!!! CHERRY-STYLE!! I AM THE WINNER!

And Mr. Streptococcus was gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment