Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

6/29/2009

Worst Job?

|

What is the worst possible job? Consider this thought. I have just returned from my travels of the entire world. I have met many a man who works quite an interesting job. I ask...

Why do you work that job sir?
Because my father did it.

See? That's not a good enough excuse for me. Sure, your father loved shoveling who-knows-what into a truck and selling it. I wouldn't! Stand up for yourself young man. Break free of the hereditary bondage! Sell mattresses if you want to!

So I've brought back a list for all of you. Things I have seen. Things I wish I hadn't. I've been to the tips of mountains, bottoms of valleys, insides of wigwams, and outsides of wonders. Here's my list...

-Sewage Scrubber: Problem with this job, your brush turns out to be a toothbrush. You don't get a mask. And you work in Chicago. Not a good combo.

-Easily Sunburnt Roofer in Phoenix: Too bad you're too white to build a tan. Stinks when both winter and summer turn out to be 100 degrees everyday. You'll be scraping boils all year...I suggest the rare SPF 75.

-Civilian in the Middle East: Ok, so it's not a occupation. But seriously, that would stink.

-Shark Tamer without arms: Why was the walkway slick around the shark tank? You tried to catch your fall...oh wait...missing appendages.

-Modern Medieval Man: What do you do? People just constantly point and stare at you. Soon you're living in the asylum; but hey, you still have that armor you bought on Ebay for 87.99. Winning bid at the last second!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think "civilian in the Middle East" is better described as "lone American in the Middle East" ... that would be worse.

Post a Comment