Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

6/01/2009

The Afro.

|

I'm thinking about growing an afro. By thinking, I'm not really thinking. I saw a picture, and a thought jumped in my mind. That thought has grown into a blog post, which in turn has grown into me considering the afro. I want to present many benefits of the afro just in case you might want to try it out.

  1. The afro is an ergonomically choice of comfort (Stop trying to figure out the word, just go to dictionary.com, admit it, you don't know what it is).
  2. Bada boom. The afro attracts the opposite gender (this applies to females attracting males, go get em ladies).
  3. The afro is not a pastime (JLo as well as Sean Connery have been caught sporting the aphro). I need to be Sean Connery.
  4. Afros symbolize security and instability, excuse me, stability. I could have just backspaced, but I'm a little tired.
So there ya go. The afro. I see no negatives. None, whatsoever. So I'm off. I'm gonna give it about a year see how things go. Aw, man. I got a mullet. Will this affect anything? Wait a mullet plus an afro. Genius. I think I'm in heaven. A redneck, African-American hairstyle heaven. Weird.

1 comments:

Steen said...

you also get to wear one of those nifty pick things in your hair

Post a Comment