Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

Ok, ok. Don't throw your computer against the wall. You saw the title, and now you've panicked. Yes. I am venturing into political satire. Whoa, whoa! Put down the hangman's noose. It's going to be ok. Hey! No guns while at this blog. Slowly...put down...the gun. Good. This is a peaceful blog. Our mascot is the dove. I just don't show it. At all. Anywhere on the site. Let's move on...

Bottom line. North Korea wants to nuke us. Mr. Obama or Mr. Black-Eyed Peace Man. I just thought of that. Hah! And no, that's not racist. I'm playing off of a band name. Sheesh. Anyway, the Black-Eyed Peas want peace. As do many, many Americans. So how SHOULD we respond to North Korea?

Simple Plan: Nuke them first.

This concludes North Korea Diplomacy 101. Next class, Making Eyeglasses with Teacher Kim Jong Il. Class is filling up, better sign up quickly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh,
I am an avid reader of your blog and am stunned by your cunning military advice. I am ordering the command right now to nuke the entire Korean peninsula just to be safe. Thanks for saving the world.

Sincerely,
Barrak Hussein Obama

Post a Comment