Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

5/26/2009

Genius I Tell You!

|

The art of making words up: makitiology. And yes, I made that word up, as well as the definition. Too easy. For this blog post, I shall post all of my own made up words. Feel free to use them as salt to liven up your conversations. All I ask are for royalty fees. 10 cents for every time one of my words is spoken. Thank you very much...

Finally a get rich scheme that works. I've already wasted 100 bucks for the last scam. How to sell on Ebay. I'm still waiting for that book...been a good 3 months. But let's move on to the words.

Hypola: this is actually the updated name for the threshold of a door
Tibial: meaningless, comes from the Latin tibiath, to waste
Quinnable: childish, to have an air of immaturity, junior-high boy-like
Vesean: A lightly used overcoat, red in color
Ploun: finally we can talk about a plural noun without having to use two words!

Now, you might be afraid of these words. Don't be. Use them constantly. Make me money! Remember, enhancing your conversation with different words creates friends. Still scared? I'm here to help once again. Let's use them in some sample sentences so you know how to use them.

While heading off to school, Janice gripped her vesean close to herself. It was tibial. She definitely should have gotten a new coat before winter started. Her family couldn't afford much though. She looked at her frost-bitten hands. Well, there goes another finger she thought. Suddenly, a chunk of ice came flying through the air and cut her face open. She looked over. It was Ted. He was so quinnable. "I'll get you back Ted!" she yelled. Boys, she thought. Can't stand them. Luckily it was so cold, her bleeding face scabbed quicker than she thought. It was her lucky day! She finally made it to school. She crossed over the hypola, nearly tripping, as she came into her classroom. Oh no. She forgot about the quiz. It was over plouns, and she hadn't studied any of them. Looks like life was back to normal for Janice.

See. If I can do it, you can do it. Go ahead. Give it a try.
Watch as wonders unfold...

0 comments:

Post a Comment