Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

I can't begin to say how lazy Americans are. Don't get me wrong, I'm as proud an American as the next Republican. Woops, a little bias I guess. Anyway, recently I heard an ad on the radio promoting lift chairs. Ever heard of them? I laughed out loud. Literally, a mini comedy show was going on in the car...

So, I've posted a video link to help you visualize what I heard...don't be fooled for the whole "let's make this product for the elderly" scheme. I didn't fall for it. We all know they made the chair for fat losers who need help getting back to the fridge.



The company boasts that the chair can also include a 10 gallon barrel that will hold any beverage. Or just fill it with Corn Pops. Whatever suits your fat...I mean fancy.

3 comments:

Skought Brrrrrrr said...

SOOO Complicated! No one is going to buy that and install it themselves. The woman who built it did not even use it. and WHO PUTS THIER RECLINER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM FACING AWAY FROM THE FIRE PLACE! Did a two year old make that advertisement! Wow, maybe i got a little too excited there but come on!

Josh Kopp said...

All of these comments were flowing through my head as well...

Michael.Gabriel said...

I was actually in a house where someone was using one of these. The guy's feet and ankles were swollen and purple from his devastating weight bearing down upon them, and I don't think the lack of effort he was afforded by the innovation of this contraption was helping his situation any. But you'll be happy to know that we got his DirecTV up and running again, so he can now sit comfortably without moving for hours on end watching the Food Network as his wife prepares the chili dip and root beer floats.

Ya know, maybe this isn't the healthiest solution for people of our modern American mindset...

Post a Comment