Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

Some may wonder what goes on in my head. Many accuse my blog posts of being random or even aimless. I know. It's not you. It's those other people. The ones that smoke a lot and buy lift chairs. The ones that support all the companies on My Top 10 Companies to Boycott.

So here's a list of 25 things that are flying through my mind. These ideas are where YOUR blog posts are made. The deep, cavernous brain of yours truly...

1. Flying Geese
2. Kitchen Appliances (Inherently Evil?)
3. Hopskotch for Guys
4. Healthy Hotdogs
5. What if Lilypads could hold people?
6. Things I would say to the President of Mexico
7. Perfumes that sting when you put them on
8. Harry Potter at age 45
9. Elephants the size of mice, and mice the size of elephants (would the elephant still be afraid, would the mouse now be?)
10. If women were onions, men would be...
11. Killer bees Diplomacy
12. Sleeping (this would be nice, right now)
13. Shutting down Facebook forever
14. Putting Facebook back on the web after shutting it down forever
15. Having a worldwide seminar teaching everyone the benefits of golf
16. Illogical Schematics
17. Tina Turner Bloopers
18. Dreams of Six Flags providing good service
19. Bundt Cake
20. 3 Stooges hitting one another, me laughing
21. Bach with an Afro
22. Mozart with an Afro
23. A black man with an Afro...oh wait
24. Young Whales
25. The number pi


4 comments:

Alyssa C said...

I like #18! :-)

Maddie V said...

haha, theses are great! ;-)

Maddie :)

John Van Steenburgh said...

i would love for someone to make a healthy hot dog...let me know if someone does

Josh Kopp said...

@Alyssa C-it will always be a dream. :)

@John-I will keep you posted. I subscribe to Hotdogs Daily, a free magazine that provides readers with the latest hotdog news. You should too!

Post a Comment