Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

12/24/2009

Leech Revelation!

|

I just received in the mail this past week my favorite magazine: Analytics for the Aspiring Analyst. So good! The December issue presents many interesting articles that I’d just love to share. But alas, I must only choose one for time sake. So many good articles, so little time…hmm, which one.

“Meerkat Medicinal Secrets”

“Living in the Middle Ages during the 21st Century”

“Circuses, Circuits, and Catheters”

“Dissecting the Cryoflorm from Dementia”

OR

“Living with Leeches”

I think “Living with Leeches” would bring most benefit to you. Face it; leeches are a very real and constant pressure in society today. The article takes the reader into the life of a slimy leech. What is the daily schedule of these phenomenal creatures? Luckily, I have obtained permission from Dr. Dobson & Analytics for the Aspiring Analyst to paste the data from the article right here on the blog.


--A LEECH’S NORMAL DAY--

by Dr. Dobson

They suck blood…a lot.

*Copyright 2008


Well, there you have it, the newest discovery that shocked the science world. I present the information to you now. My life has changed from this material. I trust you will apply the many principles presented here to your own life. There’s more to leeches than just sucking blood. It’s sad we overlook the many awesome characteristics of leeches. Shame on you America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment