Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

5/16/2010

A Wise Investment

|

Fear no more. The blog lives again. The organs begin to churn, and the beast yawns as it wakes from it's semester-long hibernation. Many of you pulled out your voodoo dolls to torture me while you awaited another informative blog update. You waited. And waited. Eyes glued to the computer screen. But nothing. Just silence. So thus in frustration, you jammed a pin into the doll's abdomen. Actually, I was about to update the blog, but then, mysteriously, my body was impaled by a giant pole...


So, all of you who have gone and given up all hope on me. Come back. Read again. Be enlightened. Let's begin.

I've got an idea! Let's start a restaurant together. You want to? First of all, I'm gonna need some capital (or money for all you 2.00 GPAs and under). Sure, I could spend my own money and make mega bucks. Buuuuut, I'm not feeling like I want to risk losing it. So, how about you give me your money. I swear I'll do better than Burger King. Who couldn't? (Insert Cheap Audience Laughter)

First, we're gonna have to decide on what kind of food we'll serve. Now, all the kids are really into these contemporary eateries. You know what I'm talking about. Places called "Yellow" and "Studio 11" and even "The Electric Pinstripe." You walk in, and the decor looks like Anti-Grandma's House? Yeah...Again, we need to appeal to what the demand is asking for. So Hitleresque/Marxist is what we're shooting for. Not literally.

We'll serve calamari, caviar, and gnocchi because these are exquisite hard-to-say menu items. And people like to eat goo in order to be considered sophisticated. Steak is sooo old news. Consistency? Psshh, give me liquid meat, that sells. I'm all about using your money best. So order the roe already!

Please send all money to this account, err, I mean address:

Muhammad Algezeera
PO Box #41219
Skikda, Algeria A8103

I look forward to working with all of you! Happy investing. Especially with this restaurant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment