Deep Thoughts

sit back, relax, laugh a little.

America has tons of debt. Tons is too nice. Let's be real. Trillions of debt. So much so, you could fill Pluto with dollar bills and still have some money left over to create a small village economy. So, as Americans, what are we to do? After going on a 12-day fast, I found an answer. I really need food. So I ate some. Then I looked up on the internet on how to fix national debt. I received the typical information...

Return to anarchy.
Bring Lenin back to life.
Sell our government control to China.
Takeover Britain. Use it as farmland. Sell corn to France.
Or...create a Ronald Reagan Robot to bring back economic relief.

Of course, these ideas are typical. But people you're missing a very obvious solution. You just need to use your brains. Here's your solution: sell off North Dakota to the highest bidder. Now don't argue with me saying that this idea isn't feasible. Technically, it could be possible. Technically.

Have Obama say we're giving away some valuable land. See if he can hype up that North Dakota would be a great place for a colony. Countries just love that. And no. It's not so "1600ish." I'm sure it's still "in." Colonies are all the fad.

North Dakota's estimated value is about $750,000. Not bad. It's not much, but it's a start. Soon, we'll be on our way to saying "I'm debt free!!" with Dave Ramsey. Of course, we might lose California in the process too.

3 comments:

Jeff Hamrick said...

Maybe sell North Dakota for a little over market value and throw in South Dakota at half price. Make it a buy-one-get-one like at that shoe store in the mall.

And while we're selling off valuable real estate, why not try the old "I'll sell you some swampland in Flordia" or "I'll sell you a bridge in Brooklyn" routine... I'm just saying it may be worth a shot.

Josh Kopp said...

I'm sending this suggestion into the government via postal mail.

These ideas are good, very good. They're almost like the secret rubies hidden in the mountains of Vermont.

Anonymous said...

i love dave ramsey!

Post a Comment